MNRI® Cores in Training progress in their understanding of the Masgutova Method® and wish to increase their commitment to the Masgutova organization and are studying to gain full certification as an MNRI® Core Specialist. They take a wide variety of MNRI® courses, intensive training, attend Family Educational Conferences and take practical exams. This intensive training program is designed with sufficient rigor to ensure students become solidly grounded in the MNRI Method® and integrative techniques.
Dr. Leah Light explains why she began training in the Masgutova Method®, how she is using the MNRI® Method in her practice, and the impact the program has on her clients.
Application for MNRI® Core in Training Program
MNRI® Students that have the ambition to become an MNRI® Core Specialist can apply for the MNRI® Core in Training Program. These are the prerequisites to enter the MNRI® Core in Training Program:
• completed educational level BA or BS, or 2.000 hours of training in an accredited wellness discipline,
• have an MNRI® Trainee Agreement on file,
• have completed the MNRI® Dynamic and Postural course at least once and one other MNRI® Course,
• submit the application and motivation for MNRI® Core in Training Program,
• submit an official certificate of good conduct (for applicants in Europe).
Certification as MNRI® Core Specialist
The program is progressive and ends with the certification as an MNRI® Core Specialist after:
• completion of 6 semester hours of training in anatomy and physiology,
• having an updated professional liability insurance,
• having written at least one case study ready to submit to a professional journal,
• taking at least 11 MNRI® courses (inclusive 2x Dynamic and Postural Reflex Pattern Integration and 1x Tactile),
• taking IPET Tactile, IPET Archetypes, IPET Repatterning, IPET Neurostructural, for a total of 128 hours,
• participating in 304 hands-on hours at designated MNRI® Family Conferences,
• passing of all required practical exams,
• submitting a signed MNRI® Core Specialist Agreement on file.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities change and grow for MNRI® Students and MNRI® Cores in Training as they progress through their MNRI® education. Throughout training, all MNRI® Students and Cores in Training are expected to put the needs and care of the families first and maintain the highest professional behavior and to adhere to the MNRI® Code of Ethics and Conduct.